Digital Printer / Print FinisherCleckheaton, £18,000 - £20,000 Permanent
£18,000+ depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
28 Days Holiday.
The ideal Digital Printer / Print Finisher candidate must have previous experience of working in the print industry. An understanding or previous experience of using Mimaki digital printers, sublimation print and or laser engraving machinery would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be given. They must also be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines whilst still maintaining the highest standards of print quality.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Full operation and running of Mimaki digital print machinery, and the personalisation of products such as books, boxes etc with company logos and designs.
• Daily scheduling of print jobs and responsibility of daily printing.
• Printing of retail orders on a daily basis via our OMS system (full training will be given)
The successful candidate will be/have:
• Hard working
• PC literate, Adobe illustrator/photoshop an advantage
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• An eye for detail and quality
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Longevity within roles
As a small company, the position demands a great deal of flexibility where you may be asked to help out in other areas of the business as and when required.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.