Dispute Resolution/LitigatorNorthallerton, £27,000 - £50,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of our fantastic clients to recruit a Dispute Resolution Litigator. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious dispute/litigation lawyer to join a very well established and successful legal firm. This is a full-time post, but we will be flexible to achieve the right candidate. This role shall be based out of the newly opened, flagship office based in North Allerton
This could be an excellent career opportunity for you and just what you are looking for!
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent client care, commercial awareness, an ability to work well with colleagues and an energy to grow themselves and their area of work.
About the firm:
Our client is a long-established legal firm with offices based in Yorkshire and Lancashire. Their vision is to always be the first choice for local legal expertise. They are passionate about having a strong, ambitious, open and fun culture across all their offices and they really do have their employee’s welfare and wellbeing as a priority with strong values to match!
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for managing your own general civil dispute/litigation caseload as well as working with the litigation team to further grow and expand work in this area.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Solicitor or qualified Legal Executive with at-least two years PQE in civil disputes/litigation
- excellent communication skills
- well organised
- able to efficiently prioritise tasks.
- attention to detail.
- able to comply with deadlines.
- positive can- do approach.
- proactive client communication/update
- desire to offer outstanding client service.
- ambitious with desire to join and constructively contribute to our business.
- strong IT skills (including Word/Excel/Outlook)
- experience of case management systems (ideally Proclaim)
- friendly, approachable and a great team player
- contributor to business development and growth
- experience of commercial disputes or any niche area will be an advantage though not a requirement.
- commercially aware
Why join our client?
- competitive salary
- career opportunities
- NHS top up benefits scheme membership.
- reward and recognition
- additional holidays as a reward for long service
- employee assist scheme
- working in beautiful area
- a great opportunity to join a growing, busy team where you'll play an integral part in the delivery of excellent client care.
- wide and interesting spectrum of dispute resolution matters.
- work is often fast paced and challenging.
- You will be working with an experienced team in a client focused environment.
- the team are collaborative and enjoy what they do, which makes for a positive working environment.
- our people are important.
- we offer a flexible approach to working and encourage staff to maintain a good work-life balance.
- we are committed to putting back into the communities which we serve.
- We are long established (we celebrate 101 years this year) yet forward thinking in strategy, management and application of technology.
A truly fantastic Opportunity!! New Year, New Career with a firm that will look after you!