Ecommerce ManagerDarlington, £30,000 - £35,000 Permanent
£30,000 - £35,000 + opportunity of earning a bonus
Our client represents over 50 world-class brands across a specialist sporting sector.
The Ecommerce Manager role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Ecommerce team in the role of B2C Ecommerce Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce and working alongside the existing team, you will be responsible for leading and implementing the company's ecommerce strategy across B2C platforms. Working closely with various senior stakeholders you will refine the ecommerce execution to drive sales by improving conversion and average transaction value. You will take full responsibility for all factors that affect conversion and average transaction value including ranging, inventory availability, forecasting, website and product content, user navigation and the wider user experience.
• Collaborate closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure traffic generated leads to increased conversion and increase average purchase value
• Working with the Brand Management and Supply Chain departments to ensure product ranging and availability enhance conversion and average transaction value
• Launching new B2C brand sites in a timely and efficient manner
• Reporting, analysing and interpreting e-commerce data and developing specific actions plans to conversion, average transaction value, reduce returns and increase repeat transaction by developing customer loyalty and recommendation
• Working with 3rd Party providers to determine website development needs, priorities and the delivery of these into live
You will be extremely organised, be deadline focussed and have a keen eye for detail.
• At least 2 years’ experience in content and product, coupled with exposure to developing key performance indicators, developing strategy as needed to realise the highest return on investment
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the drive and passion to seek opportunities to grow sales and profit
• Understanding of inventory forecasting processes
• Understanding of sales forecasting processes
• The ability to remain level-headed and pragmatic in a fast moving and dynamic environment
• Be willing to challenge existing processes and open to be challenged on strategy
• Strong influencing skills
• Work within a Sporting industry or the apparel industry
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.