Electrical Maintenance EngineerSelby, £35,000 Permanent
Our food processing client has an opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team of Engineers, ensuring that all equipment is maintained and repaired, ensuring full operation at all hours.
Please note that this role is on a shift pattern rota basis covering a 24hr period, with weekends on a call-out basis from Sept-May and included in the shift pattern from June-Aug.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Main Responsibilities:
• Ensuring the smooth running of all machinery on site including cold stores, effluent plant and chillers.
• Carrying out planned maintenance on plant and machinery, responding to breakdowns on the production line and packing machines.
• Responding and repairing breakdowns of machinery within the factory.
• Reporting and liaising with the site manager.
• Dealing with contractors working on site.
• The co-ordination of the installation of plant fabrication and machinery.
• Electrical, C&G BS7671 or equivalent.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, liaise with other departments on site and outside companies.
• Excellent fault-finding skills.
• Awareness of food safety.
• Experience working within the food industry.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.