Executive Assistant / Personal AssistantWakefield, £22,000 Contract
Fixed term to 31st March 2020.
Location: West Yorkshire
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients within the Healthcare industry. They are looking for an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant Support / PA / EA to work alongside the current Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Due to the growth in the company and workload, they are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant Support / PA / EA to help on a fixed term contact until the end of March 2020.
Your job responsibilities will be:
• Carry out reception duties, ensuring all visitors are greeted, signed in line with process and provided with refreshments
• Supporting the Executive Assistant in the influence of CEO activities to create the most efficient work patterns and travel requirements
• Supporting the Executive Assistant with the management of the CEO’s inbox including extracting and filing documents and information.
• Supporting the Executive Assistant in creating and monitoring CEO Office actions list
• Providing an administration service to the Executive Assistant and CEO Office
• Conserving Executive Assistant and where required CEO’s time by reading, researching and managing routine correspondence including drafting letters and documents
• Maintain efficient records and files, collecting, inputting, processing and extracting data
• Answering phones and connecting calls to the relevant person/department, taking phone messages or directing them where appropriate
• Maintain electronic filing systems, ensuring processes are up to date and in working order
• Reconciling monthly credit card statements and expenses
• Creating and processing purchase orders
• Diary management when requested including the management of schedules and appointments.
• Assist the Executive Assistant with admin, booking travel, accommodation, communicating with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for directors
• Administrative management of internal meetings as required by the CEO Office
• Meeting room set up, preparation, co-ordination of attendees and refreshments, ensuring all IT is set up and functioning correctly
• Supporting the EA in preparation of meeting agendas, performing research for meetings, and taking minutes during meetings
• Preparation of documents and information packs by printing, copying and binding etc.
• Writing and editing correspondence
• Management of emails, drafting and sending them on behalf of others where required
Working hours: Monday to Friday (37.5hrs across 5 days), flexible on start and finish times.
Our client’s main base is in Wakefield, however they do have offices based in Sheffield and Leeds.
They are flexible on the office you work out of, however you do have to travel now and again to the Wakefield office. Flexibility on working from home is also available.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.