Export Co-ordinatorChesterfield, £19,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Start date - ASAP!
Pyramid8 are working with a leading manufacturing company who is recruiting an Export Co-ordinator / Export Administrator to join their team. The Company is part of the top 50 Companies to work for, and is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the required skills to work within a forward-thinking Company.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have at least 2 years’ experience in export.
Role and responsibilities:
• To process all stock orders and confirmations for group companies across the world to the agreed schedules and parameters set.
• To process all urgent orders for group companies where required to the agreed times.
• To raise debit notes for transport charges for Intercompany express export shipments.
• To raise invoices for all orders in accordance with customer requirements.
• To provide packing documentation for all European shipments in accordance to customer requirements to ensure they can receipt their goods quickly and efficiently.
• Produce all legal required export documents and shipping invoices in accordance with HMRC rules for Non EU shipments and ensure all these documents go with goods where required and transport companies have copies.
• Being the point of contact between the Shipping department and their customers to manage deliveries according to the agreed schedule.
• Liaise with the Dispatch team over workflow and schedules on a daily basis. Preparing a schedule for them to work to. If there are delays to find solutions with the DC Manager and ensure you are keeping the Customer Care Team Leader and group colleagues updated at all times.
• Manage backorders with Supply Chain department and produce reports when requested by group company colleagues and customers.
• Manage all non-stock items being dispatched out of the Warehouse, samples, warranty and packaging.
• Ensure we comply with HMRC Regulation by maintaining accurate records of all shipments leaving the UK.
• Track all consignments with transport companies and deal with any issues that arise and efficiently communicate these to their customers.
• To log and process all packing discrepancies, raising credit or debit notes where required and keeping internal departments informed.
• To process all claims for damage or loss whilst in transit coordinating with customers and transport providers and raising credit notes where required.
• To log and process all Germany warranty, raising credit notes in accordance to their debit notes capturing follow up and freight costs and then liaising with Finance once completed.
• To process any old core returns from group companies ensuring stock is receipted and credit issued within agreed time frame.
• Working within a customer care environment.
• Order Processing.
• Export experience.
• Understanding of transport & logistics.
• Understanding of Export procedures.
• Free parking
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.