Family Law ParalegalLeeds, £19,000 - £23,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with our long standing and well-established client to recruit for a Family Law Paralegal. Our client has several Locations, and these positions are to be based in either Leeds, Wakefield, or Barnsley.
Our client has a very well established and experienced Legal Firm. They have a trusted and established client base, and the role is due to. This is a permanent, full time roles.
• Taking initial enquiries from new clients and collating their initial information
• Providing updates to current clients in a timely fashion and advising on any updates
• Diary management of team leaders and solicitors
• Reviewing files and making sure that everything is clear and correct
• Sending information to clients in a timely fashion
• Administration duties such as minute taking, updating the system, delivering messages
• Performing research projects
• You must have a minimum of 2 years PQE Experience within Family Law
• Demonstratable experience of working full case files across different divisions such as matrimonial, domestic violence, child protection and mediation
• Excellent organisational skills and strong communications
• Fantastic experience of building and developing client relationships
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.