Family Law / Private Client SolicitorWakefield, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client are a well-established law firm with multiple offices throughout West Yorkshire, with this role being based in their Wakefield office. They are currently looking to expand their team and are looking for a full time Family / Private Client Solicitor / Lawyer with private client or family law experience.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
• Draft legal documents
• Ensure case funding through legal aid or private clients
• Manage cases from start to finish
• Maintain accurate records and ensure all areas that you are involved in are billed accurately
• Attend all relevant meetings internally and externally
• Previous Private Client / Family Law experience
• Strong client care skills
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
• Over 4 years PQE
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.