Family Law Solicitor / Family LawyerWest Yorkshire, £28,000 - £45,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with our long standing and well-established client to recruit for a Family Law Solicitor / Family Lawyer. Our client has several Locations, and these positions are to be based in either Leeds, Wakefield, or Barnsley.
Our client has a very well established and experienced Legal Firm. They have a trusted and established client base, and the role is due to. This is a permanent, full time roles.
• Handle and manage own case load
• Have excellent client care skills
• Carry out their own advocacy – have a driving licence and own vehicle
• Demonstrate previous experience with Family Law matters
• Have excellent communication and IT skills
• Have professional, willing and proactive attitude
• Undertake work in all aspects of Divorce, Ancillary Relief, Co-habitation and Pre-nuptial agreements and Private Law Children Act issues
• Must display a willingness and dedication to undertake duties to achieve results of a high standard and be able to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
• Have a willingness to be involved in marketing and business development opportunities if required.
• You must have a minimum of 2 years PQE Experience within Family Law
• Demonstratable experience of working full case files across different divisions such as matrimonial, domestic violence, child protection and mediation
• Excellent organisational skills and strong communications
• Fantastic experience of building and developing client relationships
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.