Family SolicitorLeeds, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a successful and established law firm in Leeds. They are currently looking for an experienced Family Solicitor / Family Lawyer to join their busy family law department due to an increase in demand and workload.
The Family Solicitor / Family Lawyer role:
• Draft legal documents
• Communicate effectively with all relevant parties both internally and externally.
• Manage cases from start to finish
• Manage a caseload of private and legal aid files
• Maintain accurate records and ensure all areas that you are involved in are billed accurately
• Attend all relevant meetings internally and externally
• Experience in Family Law
• Client Care focused
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.