Field Sales ExecutiveBradford, £20,000 - £28,000 Permanent
£20K basic + Commission (£8K OTE) + Company vehicle
Our client is a vibrant, fun company supplying a range of Pork Snack Products (Scratchings, Crackling, Crunch) alongside a comprehensive range of Crisps, Snacks, Nuts, Confectionery and other bar sundries, these are distributed throughout the UK with a customer base including licensed, retail and catering outlets. They are looking for a Field Sales Executive to join their team.
Description of the Field Sales Executive role:
• Be responsible for growing sales within their call base
• Maintain their current customer call base
• Deliver excellent customer service
• The successful applicant must have a full clean driving license - Be smart in appearance with a high standard of personal hygiene - Company uniform is provided following probation period
• Van sales experience is desirable
• The position will require handling and rotating of date coded stock and ensuring accurate customer records are kept
• This is a full time salaried position plus commission You will:
• Thrive on working in a sales environment
• Deliver the highest customer service
• Possess excellent communication & time management skills
• Focus on building the best Customer relations
• Be confident in the use of a computerised system
• Have a confident approach and excel working on your own initiative
• Have no problem in driving a large van
You will be expected to undertake working hours, which are necessary for the proper performance of the duties assigned to you, this may necessitate from time to time attendance outside the normal business hours of the site on which you are based.
All hours may be varied to meet the needs of the business. One overnight stay per week is part of the role.
If you have the talent, ambition and skills to be part of their successful Van Sales team, are eligible to work in the UK, have a full UK driving licence and would like to be considered for the position, please apply with full CV today.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.