Field Service EngineerSheffield, £0 Permanent
Location: Sheffield – With UK travel
Salary based on experience + Car
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science, PET/Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Safety sectors.
Many of their solutions are the industry standard and can be found in over 50 countries around the world. Their customers range from 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies to leading PET manufacturers and world-renowned universities.
The Field Service Engineer role:
Our client is looking for an additional Field Service Engineer to join their busy service team, providing field service, technical support, software support and operator training to their customers. This will primarily involve travel within the UK, but European and worldwide travel will be a significant part of the role.
The position would suit someone looking to move from laboratory work to a FSE role, or someone with proven FSE experience.
This is a great opportunity to work with a customer-focused company supporting several niche product lines. The position will be based out of our Sheffield office.
• On-site installation and operator training of instruments and software
• Preventative maintenance and qualification (IQ/OQ)
• Diagnosis and repair of systems
• Pre- and post-sales support
• Scheduling and prioritising of service jobs
• Effective communication with customers
• Assist as needed with product demonstrations
• Prepare/submit service reports to customers
• Experience/knowledge of liquid chromatography (HPLC)
• Relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical or Nuclear Medicine industries
• Experience of working with radioactivity would be an advantage
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Must be highly motivated and have strong problem-solving abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Computer experience and proficiency is a must
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.