Field Service Engineer / Service Engineer / Service & Repair EngineerHenfield, £22,000 - £32,000 Permanent
My Client is recruiting for an additional Field Service Engineer / Service and Repair Engineer to Join their team. They are looking for an individual who is looking for a company which can offer the opportunity to grow and develop in Field Service Engineer role.
My client is passionate about their work, customers, people and our culture. Already a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science Industry, they are continually striving to be the very best at what we do through delivering the highest quality products and an exceptional service.
They are looking for an additional field service engineer to join their busy service team, providing field service, technical support, software support and remote support to their customers. This will primarily involve travel within the UK and Southern Ireland, but European and worldwide travel could be a small part of the role. When not out in the field supporting our return to base contract customers with service and repairing systems at the Henfield repair centre.
The position would suit someone looking to move from Semiconductor, medical or laboratory work to a Field Service role, or someone with proven Field Service experience.
This is a great opportunity to work with a customer-focused company supporting several niche product lines.
The position will be based out of their office in West Sussex
• Preventative maintenance, upgrades, installation, fault diagnosis and repairs of their specialist Life Science systems
• Remote support for technical queries or fixing of issues
• Scheduling and prioritising of service jobs
• Preparation and sending of site reports to customers
• Coordinate and prioritise tasks as required by the service manager
• Workshop Support, fault finding equipment and Electrical Safety Testing
• Work within company ISO9001 and ISO13485 procedures
• Assist the Sales as required for Demonstrations, Pre and Post Sales support
• HNC (or equivalent) in Electrical and electronic engineering
• Must hold a Full UK driving licence
• Willingness to travel with little notice
• Highly motivated and have strong problem-solving abilities to repair to component level.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Able to work independently to a high standard
• Computer experience and proficiency
• Due to the requirement for international travel, applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid19
• Background in Field support