Fleet Service Advisor / Service AdvisorLeeds, £18,000 - £25,000 Permanent
£18,000 – 25,000 – Dependant on Experience + Bonus Scheme
Our client provides a comprehensive portfolio of fleet and accident management services. Working in a small team, the principal activity is to administer motor vehicle service and maintenance requirements for their client’s vehicle fleets. A reasonable technical understanding of vehicle service requirements along with a well organised and enthusiastic approach to work is essential. Excellent customer service is our goal and has resulted in the businesses continued growth since 2009.
The ideal candidate may have worked in a dealership environment as a technician or customer facing role and is now looking to utilise that experience in the fleet environment.
Duties to include:
• Receive information from drivers/fleet managers and insurance brokers
• Interpret technical requests from suppliers and authorise accordingly
• Ensure that all communication with clients is handled in a professional way, recognising that empathy is required when dealing with accident situations when drivers may be in a stressful situation
• Ensure all data is captured accurately and processed in a timely manner complying with the company’s benchmark targets at every stage
• Maintain the required level of diary follow up to ensure the company meets its obligations and contractual commitments to all clients
If you feel you have the right attitude and skills, then we will help you to develop your career in the right direction with a company that recognises the value of great staff.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.