Floating Legal SecretaryPontefract, £17,000 Permanent
Floating across Pontefract/Goole
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to work for one of our reputable clients based in Pontefract and Goole.
The role of the Floating Legal Secretary is to:
• Support the fee earners across different departments for i.e. PI, Industrial Disease, Commercial/Residential Property, Wills, Employment and Clinical Negligence
• Prepare mail and general secretarial duties
• Audio typing using big hand
• Making appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary
• Provide support to other secretaries
• Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries as and when
• To support administration tasks
• Covering reception
You must have your own transport as this role is a floating opportunity to work between both the Pontefract office and the Goole office.
• Audio typing or secretarial experience (non-legal experience will be considered)
• Be organised
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong administration experience
Weekly rota will be sent out one week in advance.
Interviewing will be from the end of this week.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am-5.30pm, Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.