General AdministratorPontefract, £20,000 - £22,000 Permanent
Full time / permanent role (minimum 30 hrs per week).
Our client is looking for an experienced General Administrator / Administration Assistant to work in the Pontefract area. This role is looking to commence on the 20th May. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to progress into accounting, as all in house training is given should you want it.
• General administration duties
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Answering incoming telephone enquires
• Setting up new client files and maintaining current
• Typing letters, bills and invoices
• Strong working background
• Experience in customer service (face to face and telephone)
• Computer literate
• Good organisation skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Can do ‘attitude’
• Good team player – work effectively in a small team
This role is starting at the end of May – the interview will be taking place week commencing the 13th.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.