HGV Class 1 Driver (Days)Birmingham, £11.00 per hour Permanent
£11.00 per hour plus incentives.
We are currently recruiting for an established Powered Access Supplier with over 20 years’ experience, they have depot’s UK wide.
They are looking to recruit an HGV Class 1 & 2 Driver, to cover their Birmingham depot, where you will deliver and collect machines for hire to all their customer sites.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You must have held your HGV Class 1 or 2 licence for at least 2 years
• No more than 6 points on your licence
• Experience in multi-drop deliveries and collections (4 - 6 drops per day)
• CSCS Card would be beneficial but is not essential
• IPAF operator licence would be an advantage but full training will be given if the right candidate doesn’t hold this
You will also receive an excellent training induction programme, including approved IPAF load and unload training.
You must have a full driving licence and your own transport, as you will be required to drive to different depots (mileage allowance will be paid).
Excellent Benefits Package:
• 23 days holiday per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
• Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme
• Death in service benefit of 2x salary
• Paid overtime
• Healthcare cash plan
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.