HGV Class 1 Night DriverEssex, £35,100 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for an established Powered Access Supplier with over 20 years’ experience, they have depots UK wide. They are currently looking to recruit a HGV Class 1 Night Driver based from their Essex depot, where you will deliver and collect machines for hire to their customer sites and other depots.
The ideal candidate:
• You must hold a HGV Class 1 licence as a minimum.
• You will have experience of multi-drop delivery / collections.
• CSCS card would be beneficial but is not essential.
• IPAF operators’ licence would be advantageous, but full training will be given if the right candidate doesn’t hold this.
• You will also receive an excellent training induction programme, including approved IPAF Load and unload training.
• Experience of loading / unloading plant would be favourable, but again is not essential.
• You must be outgoing and enthusiastic.
• As this is a customer facing role, excellent communication skills and a friendly approach are a must.
• Time keeping and using your own initiative will be important aspects of the role, so you should be proficient at these skills
• Working hours – 10hr shifts, starting around 5.30pm, 5 nights / week.
They offer an excellent benefits package:
• 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays.
• Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
• An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions.
• Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
• Paid overtime.
• Healthcare Cash Plan.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.