HR Administrator / HR AdvisorHuddersfield, £21,000 - £28,000 Permanent
Are you experienced in HR and looking to work for a multi-national company?
Have you worked in a fast paced environment?
This role could be for you!
Our client is a large, multinational company in the Brand Management Sector working with some major blue chip clients. They are looking for an experienced HR administrator who is driven and has the ability to make decisions.
As the HR Administrator you will report into the HR Manager and be part of small HR Team in the UK. This is an integral role as part of this busy HR team and will be the first point of contact for staff and managers of HR queries.
- To work within a small team providing pro-active, high quality, customer focused, GDPR compliant HR Administration function to the Company supporting the entire lifecycle from recruitment to exit.
- To promote being the first point of contact for all HR Administration queries.
- To work as a member of the HR Admin team, ensuring the integrity of data held on the HR & Payroll system through accurate and timely processing of employee data relating to new starters, leavers and ongoing changes to terms and condition of employment.
- Create, issue and follow through to full completion new starter offer packs, changes to T&Cs paperwork and letters, and paperwork relating to leavers.
- Create and maintain personnel files in both paper and electronic format as necessary, adhering to GDPR requirements at all times.
- Work closely with the Payroll team to ensure the accurate payment of wages, through the precise and timely entry of data and working to the Payroll timetable deadlines
- Production and distribution of regular and ad hoc reports as required, for example reports relating to starters, leavers, updating other areas of the organisation on changes.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Administrator with working knowledge of HR systems. You will have excellent Microsoft Office skills.