HR Advisor / Personal Assistant / PA / Executive AssistantSheffield, £28,000 - £32,000 Permanent
Our client is a forward-thinking company who invests in and care for their employees with various employee benefits including numerous company social events, private healthcare, and free gym membership. They are looking for a HR Advisor / HR Administrator / Personal Assistant / PA / Executive Assistant.
The company has a proven track record of in-house employee progression, with the majority of the company’s senior managers and directors following that trend.
They are an award winning business who specialise in the Scientific market.
The organisation’s culture is driven from the following core values:
• Passionate and driven.
• Efficient, reliable, and flexible.
• Professional yet sociable, fun, and family orientated.
• Inclusive, trustworthy, and honest.
• Invest in and care for people.
About the Role:
Our client has a unique opportunity for a driven and passionate person to help shape and manage the groups HR policies and procedures, as well as work closely with the groups managing director.
As the group has grown to over 100 employees across 5 different companies, they recognise the need to have clear and consistent HR practices. Working alongside each company you will help implement new group standards to the HR function.
In this new and exciting role, you will have great progression opportunities by growing and owning the HR function across the group.
Your main duties will include;
• Develop new group wide policies and standard for various HR practices including appraisals, inductions and recruitment.
• Provide organisation and support for implementing HR practices, to a group of senior managers.
• Help schedule and facilitate regular management meetings across the group.
• Collect and organise management documentation
As part of the role you will also work closely with the groups managing director providing daily support and assistance. In this role your main duties will include;
• Scheduling appointments, organising meetings and manging the diary of the MD.
• Responding to emails, and preparing documents.
• Daily catch up meetings to assist with organising the daily tasks and duties of the MD.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Collating and filing expenses
• Other miscellaneous tasks to support their manager
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.