Independent Financial Advisor IFAPontefract, £35,000 - £70,000 Permanent
£35k-£70k dependent on experience
Established over 35 years ago, our client has many years’ experience providing practical financial planning advice to people, families and businesses. They provide financial planning and accountancy service, and advice across a wide range of services including investments, savings, mortgages and protection, insurance and tax to offer a more holistic service for their clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Assisting customers with pension & investment products.
• Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
• Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customer’s needs.
• Service existing client bank.
• Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
The Ideal Person:
• Holds a client base of their own big or small (desirable)
• Career driven, professional and honest
• Put client first and sustain long term relationships
• You will be personable and approachable
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.