Industrial Disease / Personal Injury Fee EarnerPontefract, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
We are currently working with one of our clients who specialise in Industrial Disease matters. The client has offices based in both Pontefract and Goole.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Industrial Disease/PI/Personal Injury Fee Earner.
• Previous working experience in Personal Injury law, running own cases
• Experience of working on Industrial Disease hearing loss cases is essential
• Client care skills
• Conduct of own caseload
• Undertake Advocacy
• Draft legal documents
• Authorise payment to third parties
• Attend departmental meetings
• Ensure funding of cases, by private means, by conditional fees or legal aid
• Promotion of the directorship
• Management of direct support staff
• Compliance with the office manual and departmental procedures
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am-5.30pm, Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.