Infrastructure / Solutions ArchitectSheffield, £450.00 per day Contract
£450 per day.
4 Month Contract (3 days a week – up to 60 days).
Our client is digital and social inclusion charity of hyperlocal partners, they are supporting people and communities to overcome some of the most pressing social challenges they are facing through digital.
As a medium-sized not for profit ISO 27001 certified organisation, we are embarking on a digital transformation to ensure the digital services they provide direct to network partners and individuals are modern, intuitive and efficient.
The Infrastructure Architect / Solutions Architect role will be required to:
• Work with their Head of Digital to define and document our future state information systems roadmap for the next 18 months centred around their Salesforce implementation whilst ensuring transition states are clearly outlined and all architecture and technical solution artefacts are well documented.
• Assure the current and future proposals for their Salesforce and Tableau implementation, the redesign and rebuild of their bespoke learning service platform and their web platforms to ensure they are making the correct technology decisions, promoting reuse, interoperability, sustainability and scalability to achieve value for money
• Define a solution for a robust and secure 2-way integration between Salesforce and our self-service web interface for our community partners
• Work with a team of talented developers and testers to document a robust architecture change management process for the organisation to adopt
You should be able to demonstrate that you possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
• Experience in solution and infrastructure design and documentation
• Enterprise architecture knowledge and skills
• Integration of cloud based systems at a data or API level
• Integration of Salesforce into an existing estate.
• AWS cloud architectures
• Tableau experience
• Data architecture
• Togaf or similar
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.