Insolvency SolicitorBeverley, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a leading Yorkshire firm with multiple offices throughout the region. They have built a strong reputation for the quality of their service and expertise. They are looking to appoint a recently qualified Solicitor / Lawyer with experience in Debt Recovery / Insolvency.
The Insolvency Solicitor / Debt Recovery Solicitor Role:
• Handling possession and sale, suspend discharge, disclosure, and antecedent transaction applications
• Handling annulment of bankruptcy applications and disputed bankruptcy petitions
• Managing claims against Directors including recovery of Unlawful Dividends, of misfeasance applications.
• Handling applications for validation orders, to rescind winding up orders, and advising on disputed winding up petitions.
• Managing voidable transactions, transactions at undervalue and transactions to defraud creditors.
• Providing insolvency litigation support.
• Participate in business development events in accordance with the Recoveries Department strategy.
• Maintaining files so that they are clear and well organised and ensuring that each file is reviewed on a regular basis and by reference to the monthly matters list produced by the Accounts team.
• Daily time recording on client matters.
• Uphold exceptional communication and liaison with clients on the current situation of their case.
• Achieve annual financial targets set Department Head.
• Ensure up to date knowledge of case law.
• Experience in Corporate and Personal Insolvency, Debt Recovery and Litigation
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team and work with adaptability.
• The ability to adopt a commercial as well as a legal approach to client issues.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Strong experience and competency in drafting
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.