Installation EngineerDartford, £28,000 - £32,200 Permanent
Day shift, Monday to Friday with overtime / weekends/ on call rota.
Pyramid8 are supporting a market leader in medical equipment and have some fantastic opportunities for Installation Engineers to join their growing team. Our client has been established for over 30 years and provide equipment into the care and community.
We are looking to speak to Installation Engineers that have experience in a patient care environment, have a can-do attitude, and be able to thrive in a fast pace environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Continually support and develop a culture of health & safety first
• Responsible for achieving the daily assigned installation/removal workload of ceiling track hoisting systems and stair lifts
• Weight testing equipment to Loler guidelines
• Undertaking on minor electrical works in line with Part P electrical certification
• Completion of installation/removal/electrical certification documentation via smart phone PDA device
• Managing van stock levels and consumables ensuring that at all times the required stock levels are maintained in line with achieving assigned installation/removal workload
• Escalating onsite installation issues to Assessor/OT with a view to suggesting alternate installation methods/positioning to ensure the installation of the assigned workload
• Rectification of snag works
• Maintaining tools and test equipment ensuring they are properly calibrated and reviewed in line with H&S compliance
• Maintenance of van and periodical maintenance checks
• Adhere to Risk/Method Statements and contract Operating Procedures at all times
• Effectively communicate/escalate issues to the back office scheduling team
• Participate in the company 24/7/365 call out rota and act as support in times of business need
• Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers
• Identifying and participate in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and equipment/service package sales
• Contribute constructive feedback at infield toolbox talks as delivered by the National Technical and Training Installation Manager
• Ongoing commitment to your upskilling and development
Education & Experience:
• Highly experienced with power tools and hand tools
• Previous installation engineer of 3+ years
• High level of M&H medical device technical ability with a proven history of repair resolution
• Experience of working in patient care environment
• Experience on building sites
• Happy working at height
• General understanding of building structures
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.