IT Hardware Project ManagerCastleford, £30,000 - £35,000 Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established business supplying a unique technology based product/solution to the public and private sectors. They now require an experienced Project Manager to join the team and support the next phase of growth for the company.
Due to continued growth they now have a great opportunity for an individual to join their dynamic team and take responsibility for project managing new installations, refresh projects and software upgrades to their customers.
Project Manager - Job Description / Responsibilities:
• Project Management
• Project Planning
• Change Management
• Risk Management and Mitigation
• Site Surveys
• Installation Planning & Scheduling
• Health, Safety & Welfare Management
• Risk Assessment & Method Statements
• Service Delivery
• Service Level Agreements
• Supplier Negotiations
• At least 6 months experience working as a Project Manager in an IT hardware setting
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work with a team and also individually with little supervision
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• In addition, you will be a quick learner, a good team player and have a good eye for detail
Advantageous but not essential:
• Educated to degree level in an IT related subject
• PRINCE2 qualified
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.