IT Manager / Group IT ManagerSheffield, £0 Permanent
Our Client is an award winning business with their head office based in Sheffield . They provide market-leading solutions for the Life Sciences Markets. They are passionate about their work, customers and their people and strive to be the very best at what they do by delivering the highest quality products and exceptional service.
They are seeking an IT manager to manage, control and push forward IT Systems within a Group of companies. The candidate must be energetic and ambitious. You will work alongside their existing IT team and push forward backup strategy, security and helping redefine their file sharing strategy using SharePoint Online. This role will be based in Sheffield head office but will support the IT needs across the group.
- Managing day to day running of Networks and Servers
- Creating best practices for IT systems
- Internal IT support
- Managing Internal Systems
- Ensure security of data and network access
- Administrating Office 365 including Teams and SharePoint
- Maintaining Backup while implementing a new backup strategy
The above list is not exhaustive and, as such, you may be required to undertake other duties as appropriate.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication written and verbal skills
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
- Knowledge and experience of VSphere
- Experience with SharePoint or SharePoint Online
- Experience with Backups
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Database administrator knowledge of Oracle, MSSQL and PostgreSQL
Our client aims to create a positive work culture for all employees and are a close-knit team who naturally demonstrate the values the Group has been built upon
Passionate and Driven
Everyone is accountable
Respectful and Inclusive
Our Client consists of a group of 5 UK-based companies and also operates in Germany, France and the US