Junior Customer Service AdvisorNormanton, £16,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients who specialise within the electric wholesaler industry who are looking for a motivated individual who is looking to get into the world of Customer Service.
They are looking to recruit a Junior Customer Service Advisor. This role will be to provide support to the Customer Service team and the Office Manager.
Customer Service Adviser role:
• General Office Administration and handling of day to day administration duties;
• Data inputting – Processing orders, provided quotes to customers and updating the CRM system;
• Liaising with customers via telephone and email, maintaining a high level of personalised customer service at all times;
• To provide support to the Customer Service team and the Office Manager with the company’s daily operations;
• Scanning paperwork for filing;
• Preparing presentation packs;
• Laminating Flyers for distribution;
They are looking for:
• Experience working in an office environment is desirable, but not essential;
• An Excellent telephone manner;
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
• Basic IT skills required, experience using Microsoft packages is desirable but not essential;
• A focused and motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude; Organised individual with a great attention to details;
• Professional, presentable and punctual;
• Pro-active with a keen interest to learn in the Customer Service sector
Working hours: 37.5hrs per week on shift basis:
April - August: 9.00am-5.30pm
Sept - March: 9.30am-6.00pm
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.