Junior DeveloperSheffield, £18,000 - £24,000 Permanent
Our client is looking for a Junior Developer / Web Developer to be part of the team responsible for the design, development and support of their digital products.
You will be developing code to ensure the successful delivery and evolution of their digital products, working closely with other developers and business users to develop new and existing digital products. Contributing to the end-to-end web development process, from requirements and design through to coding and server administration.
- Experience of developing technical solutions in a team environment
- Successfully working to deadlines in a technical environment
- Analysis and problem solving skills - to translate business problems into technical solutions
- PHP & MySQL - Experience using object oriented PHP to communicate with MySQL
- Communication skills - the ability to collaborate with people at different levels throughout the business
- UX & design - An understanding of user interfaces and centred design
- Accessibility - A focus on ensuring that platforms are accessible to everyone
- Standards and guidelines - following guidelines and best practice
- Time management - Ability to work to deadlines in a technical environment
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.