Junior Digital Print Operator / Printing TechnicianNormanton, £5.90 per hour Permanent
12 week temp to perm. Immediate start date.
Hours between 6am and 10pm, Monday to Friday.
PYRAMID8 are working with a national print company, they are looking to employ someone as a Junior Digital Print Operator. The role is based in Normanton and is an exciting opportunity for someone who has recently graduated, and who is passionate about engineering or mechanics.
Role and responsibilities:
• Managing printing and being responsible for the printing process
• Dealing with printing for a variety of products such as stationary and envelopes
• A passion for engineering or mechanically minded
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Be motivated with a can do attitude
• A good team player and the ability to work under own initiative and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in printing would be an advantage
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.