Junior ParalegalLeeds, £16,000 Permanent
2 year programme. Full time/Permanent.
We are currently representing one of our clients who are a specialist with Legal & HR services. They have exciting opportunities for law graduates who are wanting to gain and understand the employment law industry.
This is a 2 year programme which offers:
• A mixture of intensive classroom learning
• On the job training with a variety of clients
• Expanding responsibilities
This will work towards a successful career in Employment Law.
(t1ot) top 10 topics – Employment Law:
• Letter writing
• Handling meetings
• Data protection
• Redundancy/restructure and TUPE
Requirement to be considered for this post are:
• A law degree from a recognized university (LLB or similar)
• A minimum of 12 months in industry using legal skills prior
• Working within a fast paced environment
• A valid driving licence
• Professional, practical and commercial
• Ambitious and able to follow instruction
• Open to learning
• Prepared to work out of our North Leeds office for 2 years
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.