Junior Solicitor (Clinical Negligence)Leeds, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a well-established law firm with multiple offices throughout West Yorkshire, with this role being based in their Leeds office. They are currently looking to expand their team and are looking for a Junior Solicitor who has around 1 or 2 years PQE in Clinical Negligence.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
The Junior Solicitor (Clinical Negligence) role:
• Draft legal documents
• Undertake advocacy
• Ensure case funding through legal aid or private clients
• Management and ownership of caseload
• Continued personal development as required by SRA
• Instruct experts and/or Counsel as required
• Attend all relevant meetings internally and externally
• 1-2 years PQE in Clinical Negligence
• Strong client care skills
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.