Key Account Manager / Client Relationship ManagerHinckley, £25,000 - £30,000 Permanent
Our client provides moving, handling and bathing products for a variety of client needs, with cost-effective solutions for all needs. They are looking for a Key Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager to join the company – Immediate start.
In this multi-disciplined role, you will be responsible for working with our internal and external customers to manage regional key accounts to ensure the consistent delivery of all KPI’s.
In addition to maintaining your own portfolio of accounts, you will be responsible for working with other key account managers within the business to ensure that each key account is managed to maximise customer satisfaction, ensuring retention and renewal of customer contracts.
To succeed in this role you will need to be hands-on solutions provider working closely with stakeholders at all levels in order to identify requirements and deliver appropriate solutions. You must be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a wider team.
You will also need to be able to manage multiple projects and have the tenacity and drive to meet and maintain high quality standards.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of your portfolio of key customers; structure, size and competitive dynamics within them.
• Support Leadership in managing Key and Strategic Accounts and market entry strategies.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships that lead to increasing loyalty
• Proactively develop and manage KPIs and drive process to deliver world class service levels.
• Act as point of escalation for you Key Accounts
• Review and develop a standard reporting suite for customers’ management information
• Work closely with the customer on-boarding co-ordinator to ensure any agreed customer requirements are incorporated in the key account function.
• Support the Commercial team and attend meetings as and when required to ensure consistency.
• Maintain and update all relevant information to the company and third party systems.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Ensure all assets are managed in line with current contract commitments.
Personal Characteristics (Attitude)
• High attention for detail and follow through.
• Proactive, results oriented and driven.
• Demonstrates customer centric behaviour & healthcare empathy
• Demonstrates cultural sensitivity
• Exceptional listening skills.
• Team player and individual contributor
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills):
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Business, Key Account and Health & Care knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written and oral communication capabilities
• Flexible approach to work and working hours, willingness to travel if required
• Current clean driving licence
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Ability to act in a professional way at all times as the companies representative in front of the customer
• Willingness to hold colleagues at all levels accountable for their commitments
• Ability to formulate robust and clearly-structured plans with well-defined objectives and targets
• Detail and process-orientated with the ability to map and transform existing key account processes
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.