Key Account ManagerSouth Kirkby, £22,000 - £24,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for an industry-leading print and design company based in South Kirkby, West Yorkshire. After continued growth with their portfolio of major clients in the hospitality industry, they are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager / Account Executive to join the team.
The successful individual will have a background in directly managing a design and print process for major organisations, where innovation, increased revenue and service enhancement have been a key focus.
This role will suit candidates who are fully conversant in project managing large scale campaigns from conception through to completion and have a good knowledge of creative services.
Role and responsibilities:
• Direct management of a Key Account
• Project management of campaigns
• Monitoring and management of smaller daily orders
Experience and attributes required:
• Track record of success in the print industry
• Knowledge of design and the creative process an advantage
• Full knowledge of print manufacturing methods, products and specifications
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Benefits from a knowledge of Tharstern MIS software
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.