Family Law / Care SolicitorHuddersfield, £25,000 - £35,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for an award winning solicitor firm, who has offices in Huddersfield and Leeds. They are looking to recruit for a Family Law / Care Solicitor to join their busy department.
The Family Law / Care Solicitor job:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic motivated lawyer to join this long established, forward thinking firm.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a wide variety of experience in the following areas:
• Eligibility for Legal Aid and a working knowledge of CCMS
• Care proceedings representing parents, children and kinship carers
• Special Guardianship orders and kinship care issues
• Adoption/SGO breakdown
• Placement orders
Your responsibilities will include:
• Day to day handling of a wide variety of cases
• Experience of running your own case load and being able to pick up cases part way through
• Conduct of matters on behalf of clients
• Work as part of the team
• A commitment to the development of the business and marketing activities
• Advocacy skills
• Demonstrate a high level of knowledge and excellent client care skills.
• Proficient in charging for services or knowledge of the eligibility criteria for public services.
• Good written and verbal communication to deal with a broad range of clients and the willingness to provide the highest standard of client care.
• Outstanding interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the firm.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines
• Strong decision-making skills
• Self-starter, motivator, meticulous and capable of being innovative
• Law Society Children Panel Accreditation
Working hours: Monday to Friday.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.