Legal AssistantWakefield, £18,000 - £22,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client based in Wakefield. Our client offers legal support in many practice areas, including Conveyancing, Wills and Probate, Commercial Law and Litigation.
As one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK, they have many clients who return to them for our fast, modern service and their dedication to client care
About the Legal Assistant role:
As an experienced Legal Assistant, you will be providing a vital support role within the conveyancing department to solicitors and fee earners. You will have a keen eye for details, be organised and have a “can do” attitude
As a Legal Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting Conveyancing Fee Earners with all stages of the process on multiple case files
• Complete and file relevant documentation
• Maintain strong communication with Fee Earners to ensure they are kept up to date throughout the process
• Draft contracts, transfers, statements, and bills including filing registrations to the Land registry
• Maintain strong client and 3rd party liaison communication and ensure routine correspondence is dealt with accordingly
• Some diary management for fee earners and
• Responding to correspondence either via email or over the phone
• A minimum of two years’ experience working within a similar role and within Property and Conveyancing
• Completed a degree preferably within Law (desirable)
• Good knowledge of the end to end conveyancing process.
• Excellent communicator and confident in dealing with agents, vendors and clients over the phone and in person
• Excellent IT skills, with a good eye for detail and excellent organisations skills
Permanent, Monday – Friday.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.