Legal Secretary (Family Law)Skipton, £17,000 - £20,000 Permanent
£17k-£20k dependent on experience.
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients based in Skipton who are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to work within their Family department.
Legal Secretary role:
• General secretarial duties
• Making appointments and managing a diary/calendar and tasks
• Filing of documents and keeping records and paperwork up to date
• Audio typing and copying typing using digital dictation
• Maintain the new clients book each month
• Covering reception
• Preparing mail for posting/emailing and faxing
• Experience as a secretary
• Experience of working in family law (preferable but not essential)
• Audio and copy typing experience
• Good grammar and spelling
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.15pm (1 hour unpaid lunch).
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.