Legal SecretaryPontefract, £17,000 Permanent
Our client, based in the Pontefract area, is a well-established Solicitors. They are currently looking to expand their team and are looking for a Legal Secretary.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
The Legal Secretary Role:
• Provide support to the department and principles
• To prepare correspondence and documents for fee-earners through audio-typing and word processing
• To prepare mails and enclosure for collections
• Photo copying
• Make appointments, arranging meetings and diary management
• Provide support to other legal secretaries
• To provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries
• Secretary experienced in a legal industry ideally, however they would look at applicants that have worked in a different environment
• Must have done audio typing and word processing
Hours of work are: Monday to Thursday 9.00-5.30pm, Friday 9.00-5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.