Legal SecretaryPontefract, £17,000 Permanent
Our client based in the Pontefract area who are a well-established Solicitors is currently looking to expand their team. They are looking for a full time Legal Secretary to work within their Personel Injury Department.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
• Provide support to the department and principles
• To prepare correspondence and documents for fee-earners through audio-typing and word processing
• To prepare mails and enclosure for collections
• Photo copying
• Make appointments, arranging meetings and diary management
• Provide support to other legal secretaries
• To provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries
• Secretary experience in the legal industry ideally, however would look at applicants that have worked in a different environment
• Must have done audio typing and word processing
Our client is looking to interview ASAP with an immediate start!
Hours of work are: Thursday 9.00am-5.30pm, Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.