Legal SecretaryBingley, £0 Permanent
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Our client has multiple offices throughout Yorkshire, and is looking for a Legal Secretary to join the business within the Property Department.
You will be supporting the Fee Earners. The duties and responsibilities of the Legal Secretary role will include:
• Administrative duties; filing, copying, scanning
• Audio/copy typing
• Land registry applications via online portal
• Assisting with conveyancing
• Providing quotations
• Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls
To be successful you must have prior experience in;
• Residential property
• Secretarial work
• Audiotyping and copy typing
• Excellent organisational skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.