Legal SecretaryBradford, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a successful law firm with multiple offices in the Yorkshire with this role being based in their Bradford office. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary with a strong understanding of working in a family law department.
The Legal Secretary role:
• Administrative duties; filing, copying, scanning
• Audio/copy typing
• Diary management
• Arranging meetings and booking travel
• Answering the telephone in a professional manager and taking messages when appropriate
Previous experience in the legal sector is desirable but experience within any professional environment would be suitable. To be successful you must have prior experience in;
• Secretarial work within a family law department
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience in legal aid portals
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.