Legal SecretaryLeeds, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience
Our client is a long-established successful firm. They are looking for an experienced Property Secretary / Legal Secretary with a strong background in assisting Partners and Fee Earners within the Conveyancing and Property department.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
• Support Property department including partners and Fee Earners with all stages of conveyancing.
• Complete relevant documentation
• Strong audio typing skills with experience in documentation, correspondence, and legal forms.
• General administrative duties including copying, scanning, filing and maintain files.
• Maintain strong client and 3rd party liaison communication and ensure routine correspondence is dealt with accordingly
• Manage Fee Earner diary
• Ensure conveyancing process runs smoothly and efficiently
• Strong secretarial experience within residential conveyancing
• Client Care focused
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.