Litigation SolicitorSheffield, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a specialist law firm based in Sheffield, they are currently looking to expand their team by appointing a Civil and Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Lawyer with around 3 years PQE. They would be open to speaking to Junior Barristers.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
The Civil and Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Lawyer role:
• Working on complex corporate litigation cases including financial services regulatory issues
• Working on commercial contract dispute cases
• Managing your own caseload from start to finish
• Attending trials
• Drafting documents including all correspondence
• Minimum 3 years PQE experience including litigation
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong independence and ability to work individually on project work
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.