Litigation SolicitorLeeds, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a well-established law firm with multiple offices throughout West Yorkshire, with this role being based in their Leeds office. They are currently seeking a strong Litigator / Litigation Solicitor / Lawyer to join the team, the new member will be experienced, over 5 years PQE and have a good understanding of Construction, Professional Negligence and Shareholder Dispute resolution.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
• Working on complex litigation cases including shareholder disputes, professional negligence and construction litigation
• Managing your own caseload from start to finish
• Attending hearings, trials and settlement meetings
• Drafting documents including all correspondence, including particulars of claims, directions, witness statements, briefs to counsels and trial bundles.
• Responsible for drafting appropriate cost bills and budgets
• Minimum 5 PQE experience including shareholder dispute, construction litigation and professional negligence
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong independence and ability to work individually on project work
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.