Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled)Coleraine, £40,000 - £60,000 Permanent
Salary £40K-£60K (Negotiable) + Overtime.
Our client is a meat processing plant supplying quality assured and innovative beef products to customers throughout the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia for over 35 years.
The 35 acre site incorporates every aspect of the company’s processing operation under one roof to include the slaughtering, boning, packaging and despatch facilities.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Job Description:
We are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work as part of an engineering team carrying out Installation, maintenance, improvement and repair of all plant and equipment on site.
The role will require;
• Attending mechanical & electrical breakdowns, identifying faults and finding suitable solutions to minimise production downtime
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance duties as scheduled, reporting results & concerns
• Repair, installation and fault diagnosis of three phase and single phase applications
• Re-engineering/continuous improvement of operations & equipment
• A self-driven, motivated person with the ability to work independently who is also a strong team player
• Training on the job will be provided.
The role is on a day shift basis with normal hours being from 8am-5pm. Due to the nature of the job overtime and weekend work is to be expected (Overtime paid at competitive rate).
• Time served engineering apprenticeship with at least 3 years’ time served electrical maintenance experience
• Knowledge of PLC functions & control panel diagnostics
• The ability to read & understand both electrical & pneumatic schematic drawings
• Flexible approach to working patterns
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Previous experience of automated & packaging machinery
• Qualified Electrician
• Competitive salary based on experience
• On-site bonus scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Annual Bonus
• Company Service bonus
Overtime rate paid after 40 hour week.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.