Marketing Communications Executive / Marketing ExecutiveSheffield, £20,000 - £35,000 Permanent
My client works worldwide in the Life-Sciences Market. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic talented Marketing Communications Executive.
The Marketing department is the heartbeat of the multi-award winning business. Working alongside each company within the group, the in-house marketing team supports a wide range of functions from branding, events, campaigns and digital.
The marketing team has grown and developed into a key business unit and are looking for a talented wordsmith to join the team as a Marketing Communications Executive.
As the Marketing Communications Executive, you will be responsible for delivering the marketing communications plan across 7 brands within their respective markets including the USA and Europe.
You will work in a team of four including a Group Marketing Director, Brand & Events Manager and Digital Marketing Executive. You will be focused on delivering the groups yearly marketing communication plan and achieving product specific campaign targets.
Your words will inform and engage our key target audiences. Therefore, we are looking for someone with a passion for writing and a meticulous approach to grammar and punctuation.
Working in a fast-paced environment you will need the ability to deal with multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.
You will be a people person who can manage relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Delivering the Group marketing communications plan across a range of platforms including email (Mailchimp), social media and website.
- Develop high quality and engaging written content alongside product specialists, suppliers, distributors and stakeholders from all around the world.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Able to use the CRM system to accurately segment prospects.
- Create press releases and manage relationships with a range of media outlets.
- Manage and assist with the writing of award submissions.
- Manage internal communications including creation of the internal newsletter.
- Contribute to the wider marketing function including event management, implementation of the brand and improving the digital presence.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Meticulous approach to grammar and punctuation.
- Can extract key information from stakeholders and put together engaging content.
- Understands key SEO techniques and how to optimise content for the web.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn scientific concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of communications, ideally studying Public Relations, Communications or Journalism
- Experience using Mailchimp
- Experience with SEO
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience working as part of a wider marketing function