Marketing ExecutiveSheffield, £20,000 - £35,000 Permanent
My Client is passionate about their work, customers, people and our culture. Already a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science Industry, they are continually striving to be the very best at what we do through delivering the highest quality products and an exceptional service.
As the Digital/Creative Marketing Executive, you will play a significant role in positioning each of their 7 brands within their respective markets including the USA and Europe.
You will work in a team of four including a Group Marketing Director, Brand & Events Manager, and Marketing Communications Officer. You will be focused on delivering the groups yearly marketing plan and achieving product specific campaign targets.
You will bring a creative spark and a tech savviness to the marketing team, producing a wide range of supporting digital media across various platforms including email, website and social media.
You will closely support the product managers in business development and lead generation activities, including international conferences and events.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will need the ability to deal with multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.
You will be a people person who can manage relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Develop high quality and engaging digital content to support the groups marketing campaigns.
- Create In-house videos for sales, training, service and support.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the company websites.
- Responsible for SEO.
- Assist with branded sales documentation including PowerPoint presentations, proposals and tender responses.
- Manage social media campaigns including paid ads.
- Analyse range of digital metrics and provide a monthly key performance indicators report
- Using the company CRM system for segmentation and lead generation activities.
- Manage projects including implementing live chat and email-CRM automation.
- Manage external relationships with website developer, suppliers and distributors.
The above list is not exhaustive and, as such, you may be required to undertake other duties as appropriate.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Microsoft Office
- Able to produce in-house videos using Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Excellent IT skills
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- A good communicator and able to manage relationships with key stakeholders
- A willingness to learn scientific concepts and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 Years marketing experience
- Experience using Mailchimp
- Experience with SEO
- Experience using Google Analytics
Interest in Science