Customer Service AdvisorWakefield, £17,000 - £18,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a telecommunications specialist that supplies business technology solutions to businesses.
You will be reporting to the Operations Team Leader and Head of Mobile, the Mobile Operations Co-ordinator / Customer Service Advisor will be expected to carry out but not be restricted to the following duties:
• Delivering an outstanding level of service to customers
• Liaise with mobile carriers and suppliers to place orders and log faults for mobile & data products
• Utilise various mobile portals for the different products and suppliers
• Manage the incoming email queues to ensure all customer orders and queries are raised and dealt with in a timely fashion
• Record accurate details on Microsoft Dynamics CRM package and Union Street aBILLity billing system
• Project-manage new porting/migration projects to ensure they run smoothly for the customer and provide regular feedback and updates to the customer via telephone and email
• Liaise with other internal departments, where necessary, to ensure the smooth delivery of NGC mobile services
• Keeping the account managers updated with the progress of their customer’s orders and faults
• Answering the telephone and emails and dealing with first-line queries as quickly as possible and in a professional and polite manner
• Logging mobile support cases both internally and with external suppliers
• Keeping the customer fully informed of mobile updates.
• Keeping all necessary spreadsheets updated
• Escalating internally and externally to suppliers when required to ensure an order or fault is dealt with within agreed timescales
We are looking for an innovative, customer focused, motivated individual who is seeking to further develop their career with a growing and successful company, and would like the opportunity to work in the constantly evolving telecoms industry.
• Possess excellent customer service skills, understanding that the customer is at the forefront of everything our client does
You will need to:
• Have great verbal, listening and written communication, as well as relationship and rapport building skills
• Be capable of working in high pressure situations; successfully handling multiple competing priorities
• Thrive working in a social, fast paced, and dynamic environment
• Ongoing training support and personal development
• Fun, social, and vibrant environment
• Annual bonus based on company success
• Free onsite parking
• Entitlements, childcare vouchers, 20 days paid holidays (exclusive of bank holidays)
• Hours of work: (Core hours) Monday to Friday between the hrs of 8.30am-5.30pm
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.