National Support Operations ManagerHome based, £27,000 - £32,000 Permanent
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000 per annum depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic social change charity as a National Support Operations Manager / Network Specialist, you will be working at scale across the UK and internationally.
Our client is the UK's leading digital social inclusion charity. Their vision is a world where everyone can benefit from digital. Working with a 4,000-strong network of community partners in the UK, and 2,000 in Australia, they support people and communities to address the most pressing social challenges through digital.
As a National Support Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
You will work as part of the Census team to support the delivery of the Census Support Service for Census 2021. You will be responsible for 12 regionally based staff, overseeing all on the ground activity to build and manage relationships with centres and local ONS colleagues to ensure the Census Support Service plays an effective role in supporting people to complete their Census.
You will be responsible for the management of:
• Stakeholder management
• Communication to and from the Regional staff
• Processes, systems and documentation
You will have experience of:
• Proven leadership of teams, including remote workers
• Operational management and quality assurance experience
• Experience of building and managing relationships with customers and stakeholders at all levels, communicating appropriately in a range of styles
• Experience of managing processes, working to tight deadlines and delivering results under pressure
• Experience of performance management, delivering exceptional results through collaborative working
• Experience of risk and/or incident management
With the following knowledge and skills:
• Excellent written skills, in particular experience of customer communications and report writing
• A confident communicator with excellent people/interpersonal skills
• Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work collaboratively both internally and externally, with people at all levels
• Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to find effective solutions to complex problems
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with a practical approach today-to-day operational delivery
• Confident user of technology, with excellent digital skills
• Understands the power of digital to transform people’s lives
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.