Neighbourhood Care ManagerMirfield, £25,000 - £30,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with an excellent client to recruit a Neighbourhood Care Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Neighbourhood Care Manager to join a great team of people providing highest quality, person centred care to 23 older people, in a beautiful care home. Their caring and dedicated staff work both individually and as part of a skilled team of professionals to provide excellent service to their residents and their families.
We are looking for a strong and experienced manager to ensure the team are supported and enabled to deliver the best service possible.
Reporting to the Registered Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a team of 20 carers and will be dedicated to contributing towards the continuous high quality of care given to 23 dementia residents with mild-moderate dementia.
To work in close partnership with the Registered Manager and other Neighbourhood Managers by providing day to day leadership to the designated team whilst ensuring the highest standards of service delivery.
• To ensure accurate and effective process is followed in order to maintain all records (including care plans, medication documentation) as required by the service.
• To lead and promote the best care and clinical practice.
• To implement, promote and maintain care and support for each resident.
• To ensure effective and proactive communication between members of the team, residents and families.
• To ensure relevant legislation and regulation is adhered to at all times.
• To support the Registered Manager with the external audit process to ensure the service is compliant with regards to all legal, statutory, regulatory and organisational requirements.
• To ensure that the staff team are afforded opportunities to learn and develop, motivating through example and leadership.
• To be fully involved in recruitment, selection, induction and retention of staff.
• To ensure disciplinary and grievance and performance related matters are handled sensitively, promptly and that procedures are followed at all times.
• Be an experienced people manager (at least 3 years previous people management experience is required)
• Have a relevant management qualification (L4 or L5)
• Additional qualification in specialist area of dementia will be a big advantage
• A caring nature and an intuitive sensitivity to the needs of others
• Ability to self-motivate, work on your own initiative as well as being a team player
• Effective communication skills both written and orally
• Emotional maturity and ability to speak to people in a pleasant but effective way.
What’s on offer:
• Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
• Enhanced Disclosure (DBS) cost covered
• A development culture fostering ongoing learning and progression opportunities
• Join a high quality and growing operator
• Free meals on duty for long shifts
• Employee of the month and other bonus schemes
• A brilliant well supported, properly resourced home- enabling you to succeed.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.